Monday 29 August 2011

Mayson's Abuse

Tavia's bruised arm told the story.
Some time after the Guardians investigative mission against ink shadows and not too log before the chaos of the pink-hat robots incident, my fiancĂ©e came home in uniform, bruised on the arm and crying. It didn't make sense. Tavia doesn't cry coming in from patrol. When I asked what was wrong, she told me she'd tried to help him. Had to piece it together myself rather than push the issue too hard. Last I'd seen Tavia was outside Phoenix Tower checking on Grant, who'd been in a low mood. Had he actually harmed her? The thought was slightly upsetting. Eventually I heard the whole story and all I wanted to do was make sure Tavia was all right. Her arm healed well enough, so I put her mind to rest with a romantic evening of chocolate treats and glistening glasses of delicious ice cream. Seemed to do the trick, until the robot incident called us out into action. I'll be sure to stay clear of Grant Mayson for the time being and leave him to sort out his own problems his own way. If he reacts to the kindness of a fellow team-mates by shoving them around, then I want no part in the investigation of his mysterious origins or his emotional state of being. Should he feel the need to approach Tavia or myself to further the issue, I'll pay him audience but with very limited exchange. I hope the incident will be duly addressed by officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment