Monday 29 August 2011

Sparrow's Plight

Sparrow's difficult decision

After seeing to John, Sapphyre's long MIA husband, I made to leave what I presumed was a three-way couple to their private reconciliation, but Sparrow walked off with me, looking quite troubled. The drama unfolded and it turned out this was not an all-consent open marriage. Sapphyre and Sparrow had in fact been engaged in an affair and Sapphyre really did not want her to leave. Sparrow however did not want a part in sharing her lover with a stranger and when we later spoke, she showed regret for having gotten involved with a married woman in the first place. Now, against my better judgement, I encouraged Sparrow to chase the love her heart desires, else risk the agonies of heartache, for love is a special type of magic upon which life itself does revolve. To let it go without a fight would be a life long regret that could plague her to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment