Friday 19 August 2011

Training Room

Tavia monitors my vitals during the Terra Transformation Spell


Tavia's recovered well from injuries sustained at her last nemesis confrontation. We headed into the Tower's training room to get our bodies in shape and our minds focused. I watched her take on the simulated enemies on maximum-medium difficulty settings and her performance was highly impressive, not a single flaw in her reflexes and not a motion wasted in disarming the foe. When it was my turn, I tried out a new Earth spell from my Terra scroll which draws on the mineral energies of the ground beneath to enhance and augment one's physical strength and simultaneously induce panic in the surrounding enemy, due to the threatening appearance and size growth of the transformation. Focus was taxing and Tavia was a little worried about that, but readings showed my vitals stayed normal and well-managed. I probably won't be needing this form in most common combat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment