Monday 15 August 2011

Tavia's Injuries

Alexxia Moon, Sparrow, Sapphyre and I help Tavia heal.


While I was training with the Guardians, Tavia went out on patrol doing some work for Police Chief Surhoff. Later, our mutual friend and Ultimate Guardian member Sapphyre contacted me to inform me Tavia had suffered injuries on duty. I went to see her at Sapphyre's apartment, but she was most upset about not completing her mission. I avoided the subject of work and asked her to do the same. Sapphyre went to get food and drink for Tavia, so she could eat and regain energy, but she was too affected about the jailbreak and escape of her nemesis, her old sensei Master Khol Azuma. Alexxia Moon and new guardian Sparrow came in, concerned for Tavia.


With mutual consents Alexxia was able to cast a mind merge which allowed all who were present to share Tavia's memory of the mission. She seemed outnumbered yet with her level of skill, handled herself well enough. When she encountered Azuma however, there was a mage present and something strange happened with her permanently affixed tiara, crippling her instantly and leaving her open to torture. The visage was difficult to watch but with Alexxia's empathic impressions, I was able to retain composure. Eventually, the energies of our collective emotional support for Tavia was enough to manifest as a healing device that purged her of ill-thoughts and worry. With this barrier lifted, she was able to heal herself and return to her usual peace of mind. I will address the problem of Master Azuma with Tavia once she's well and ready. For now, my place is by her side, where I shall offer any methods of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment