Monday 11 July 2011

Academy Party



screenshot_2011-07-10-19-25-28screenshot_2011-07-07-20-28-20screenshot_2011-07-07-20-25-25screenshot_2011-07-07-20-25-54screenshot_2011-07-07-20-28-17screenshot_2011-07-07-20-28-20

Academy Party, a set on Flickr. Images captured by MC News Photographer Ryan Santana


Summer's here and it seems all the students, staff and school associates are letting their hair down this week with so many parties being held at their various homes. Crimson Phoenix, the ultimate martial artist extended me an invite to his swish hi-tech home off-world where I met Doctor Jacub Zeinstein, an established nano-technology doctorate with extended studies in nano-applied medicine. He identified me as a teacher among the sea of drunken students and expressed his aspiration to enlist as the school doctor. I advised him on how to put forward an application. Days later he was called to meet Isabella Ravencroft, at her stately home in England.


I too was invited to sit in on the recruitment of Doctor Jacub and was pleased to welcome the kind man onto our esteemed team. Once in uniform, Doctor Jacub welcomed a few of the students to his underground rainforest lair where tea and muffins were served. Gadan, my star student came with me in a stunning magenta dress. A local creature of the forest, it seemed had chanced it's way into Doctor Jacub's lair which he seemed very welcoming about. The creature peaked my scientific mind and admittedly, I persisted in probing it with questions. It's horns and wings gave it an intimidating demonic appearance but my telepathic inquest, for it was incapable of complex speech, reveal it to have been a member of an distant race. My research was cut short sadly as Gadan whisked the girls away for a bizarre 'pyjama party' in her hi-tech off-world base, extending an invite to myself and Doctor Jacub.


When we arrived, the girls were already half naked and although I felt my attendance completely inappropriate, forced as it was, Doctor Jacub didn't seem to mind too much and he whisked off his shirt and joined the merriment. Not wanting to put a downer on their fun, I reserved to Gadan's control room and busied myself with computer safety checks. I did however get the chance to talk at length with the troubled student Nikki, who I'm pleased to hear has been released from UNTIL custody and freed from her VIPER mind-control. I shall have to keep a protective eye on her and support her in steady emotional recovery. A sad tale really, how so many orphans are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment