Saturday 23 July 2011

Falathiel Leaves

Nikki and I try to convince Fal not to leave our world.

I was called to attend Falathiel in her garden home where I saw Nikki consoling her. It turns out Fal was being called back to her homeworld to undergo punishment for abusing her powers recently. I assumed this had something to do with her angry outburst following my Bibliomancy class, where at Sakura Park, she sapped a tree of all it's life force, purposely killing it. She had been angry about going on a class mission underground, at the centre of the Earth and lost an invaluable book of spells belonging to her ancestors. Eventually, Nikki and I convinced her to let Nikki give her company, if only psychically, in her mind should this 'punishment' be inhumane, undeserving, cruel or harmful in anyway, because as fellow students and teachers, we care about Fal and will not let her subject herself to torture at the hands of her elven elders, whatever style of culture they uphold.

No comments:

Post a Comment