Saturday 23 July 2011

Alexxia Moon

At the Phoenix Tower HQ with Miss Alexxia Moon.


I met with Ms Alexxia Moon at her office in the Guardians HQ to discuss the use of Alisha's photos. Quite understandably, she asked me not to make them public because of identity protection. Ms Moon was quite happy to have a little chat with me while I was still there in her office, and asked what type of person I am and what the purpose of this blog is exactly. I explained to her, as she laid there calmly puffing incense from a rather large pipe, that I am a person of reserved character, a messenger of the Lord and a preacher of the people. The idea of this blog is to spread a message of hope to the masses, that heroes are out there being made every day, from the extraterrestrial guardians of humankind to the ordinary man who embraces the philosophy that one man can make a change -- all it takes is a little inspiration, a beacon of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment