Sunday 3 July 2011

Exemplar Academy



Exemplar Hero Academy, a set on Flickr.  Images captured by MC News Photographer Ryan Santana.

Part of being a priest is sometimes working with troubled children who may be failing at their school education. Now I'm not entirely sure if Westside High is under Church guidance but I spoke with the guidance counsellor there and offered my support to help with the wayward kids. It wasn't until later that I learnt the school is shared with a small team of trainee heroes called the Exemplar Hero Academy, lead by Dean Isabella Ravencroft who I learned was a fellow mystic and vampire hunter. I applied straight away for a teaching post with this supergroup because it would present me a perfect opportunity to really help those in need of it, especially heroes with developing powers. Besides, as unfamiliar as I am with this world, I too will need showing the ropes. How mutually beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment